跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2015-7-19 17:13:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

海园教育2016中考备考专题-2015年中考首字母短文填空
                                              海园教育余老师
(2015湖北武汉)
六、阅读理解填空(本题共10分,每小题1分)
先阅读短文,再在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已给出。
Maria Vas and her dog walkeddown the hall of the nursing home and stopped in front of the old lady with anurse at her side. “Would she like to s (76) my dog?” Maria asked.
“No, a visit won’t h file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.WIN/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif(77) her,” said the nurse. “Then she e (78) that the lady was too sick to appreciatevisitors.
But Maria decided to tryanyway. She had done research on animal assisting therapy(辅助疗法) for 10 years. And she was very successful in this a (79). She’d seen even the sickest patients enjoy a visit from a lovely dog.
Maria carried the dog overto the old lady. Immediately, the woman r (80) out toward the dog! She was so p (81) that she began smiling and trying to talk. Thenurse stood aside, w (82) them inamazement. This woman had never communicated with anyone. It was like shewasn’t even a (83) -- until thedog came to visit.[来源:学_科_网Z_X_X_K]
Around the world sick adultsand c (84) fill lonely hospitalrooms. They may have an illness or need to be c (85) for. A dog’s friendly eyes and warm paws(爪子) may be just what the doctor ordered to encourage them andhelp them heal (治愈).
(2015上海)
C. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。每空格限填写一词,首字母已给出) 14分)
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.WIN/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gifA school newspaper The Teensasked over onfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.WIN/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.gife thousand teenagers how they spent theirspare time. Here they report the r      81     of the survey. It’s not at allsurprising to learn that most teens said they wanted more free time. Most haveless than an hour a day for after-school activities.
P      82        activity was popular among both girls andboys, averaging between three to six hours a week. Favourite sports among girlswere tennis, basketball and swimming. Boys said they liked football, basketballand skating.
Speaking of entertainment,music and TV were popular. About half of those surveyed said that music wastheir favourite activity. This i        83       bothlistening to and playing music. TV was also very popular. Three quarters saidthey preferred watching TV to reading a book or magazine.
Unexpectedly, as many as three out often teenagers mentioned that collecting things was something they liked to doin their spare time. They had v       84         collections from cartoon books and baseballcards to stickers, toys and coins.
V   85       friends was also popular. Eight out of tenteenagers said they met friends once a week. Nine out of ten said theycontacted friends through the Internet. A    86    popular way of contacting friends was thetelephone. Everyone we surveyed said theyspoke to friends every day. Most said theyspoke about twenty minutes a day. Surprisingly, teenagers s    87        went dancing, especially girls. Only one out often said they went to the danceregularly.
(2015天津)
八、综合填空(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.WIN/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image007.gif完整,没空限填一词。
On July2, 1937, Amelia Earhart( an American pilot) andFred Noonan left New Guinea for Howland Island in the Pacific. This was thelongest and most dangerous part of their t 81   around the world. Earharthad trouble soon after the plane took off. The weather was very bad, so she hadto f  82   at3,000 metres. Going this high, the plane used fuel quickly.
After about 20 h  83  , Earhart and Noonan gotclose to Howland Island. The island was o 84  about 65 miles (英里) away, but thebright sun was shining in their faces so they couldn’t see it. Near Howland, aship was w  85   for the plane. Earhart contacted the ship: “Wedon’t have enough fuel,” she said. The ship tried to stay in touch with her b  86   got no answer. Finally, the ship called forhelp. People looked for Earhart and Noonan for days. However, they foundnothing.
What happened to Amelia Earhart? No one knows forsure. D  87   theflight, she probably moved in the wrong direction(方向) because the sunwas bright and it was d  88   tosee. So she got lost; soon after, her plane ran out of fuel, and she died atsea. Another idea is that she survived(幸存) the plane crash(飞机失事), s  89   to a lonely island, and later died there.Still other think she survived the crash and secretly returned to the U.S. witha new identity(身份).
Till now, none of these i  90   has been proved. People are still wonderingabout them. (Noonan’s body has never been found either.) No matter whathappened, Earhart probably died as she wished. “When I go,” she said, “I’d likebest to go in my plane.”
(2015呼和浩特)
V.阅读理解填词: (共10个空,每空1分,满分10分) 71—80空
A traveler came to a village carrying nothing but an empty pot.He was h 71   , but nobody would offer their food to him.The traveller then f 72 the pot with water, put alarge stone into it, and placed it o 73 a fire in the village square.
     One of thevillagers asked w 74   he was doing.The traveler answered,“I’m making ‘ stone soup’.” The villager seemed i 75   .
     The traveler continued, “The soup tastes wonderfulbut I need some carrots to make i76   more tasty.” The villager then b 77   him some carrots and put them in thepot.
     Anothervillager walked by, asking about the pot, a 78   the traveller again told him about his stonesoup.This time he really neededsome meat.The villagerbrought him some meat to help him out.
     Mfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.WIN/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image009.gifore and more villagers walked by.Each added o 79   things.Finally, the travellerhad a delicious pot of soup.Of course, he s80   it with everyone.
71.h____________     72.f____________      73.o___________ 74.w___________
75.i____________      76.i_____________    77. b___________ 78.a_____________
79.o___________       80.s____________
2015山东烟台)
七、短文填空
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示补全文中所缺的单词
    It’s necessary to discover what you aregood at or not and what you like or dislike.
    Many students would be unhappy if theyf________86 in a very difficult physics course, but in fact they have known alot about t_________87. They realize that they should not become engineers orp___________88_scientists in the future. So falling can help a student to livea happier life if he or she draws something out of it. They may then decide ontheir aim and c__________89 the kind of work that they would be fit for andthey would like to do.
    You can’t be sure whether you likesomething u_________90 you have tried it. If you make a d_________91_ that youwould like to play the violin, you need to take more music classes b________92_you know if you are really interested in it.
    It is not e________93_ to hope to be aviolinist. You also have to stand the hard practice before you become one. Ifyou would enjoy being a great violinist, but hate the hard and b__________94_work, just give it up.
    It’s a good plan to try as many ideas aspossible when you are still young. And then you will be able to findo_________95 what your true interests are.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

宣威将军(从四品)

积分

人气网友

沙发
发表于 2015-7-19 18:24:10 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报