审:审清题意,构建框架
抓:抓住要点,列关键词
连:连词成句,变换句式
集:集句成段,添连接词
组:组段成篇,加主题句
抄:书写规范,避免错误
付试题答案:
书面表达评分标准
1.本题总分为20分,按五个档次给分。评分时,先根据文章内容要点、结构、应用词汇、语法结构的准确性及上下文的连贯性初步确定其所属档次,然后根据拼写、书写和词数等情况调整档次,最后给分。
2.拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。如书写较差以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。
3.书面表达词数应在100词左右,如不足80词,只能按下一档给分。对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分。
4.对完全完成了试题规定的任务,语言地道、准确的书面表达,可给予满分。
各档次的给分范围和要求
第一档1720   
写出全部要点,内容完整,重点描述清楚、合理,表达充分,涵盖所有要点。层次结构清晰。字迹工整。可读性强,语言流畅;基本没有或仅有1-2处语法或拼写错误。完全达到写作要求,字数符合要求。
第二档1316  
内容完整,重点描述比较充分,基本涵盖要点。层次结构比较清晰,行文基本连贯。语言比较流畅,字迹工整。有一些语法或拼写错误。字数基本符合要求。
第三档912   
能写出大部分要点,语言虽有较多错误,尚能达意,语言错误多,未达到写作要求。字数不太足。
第四档58
能写出几个要点,能写出一些简单句,但语言错误较多,影响了意思表达。
第五档14     
不抄袭阅读短文(抄袭即为0分)。内容较完整,能用句子表达。要点能够描述,语言表述不太充分;字迹不够工整。不能完整地表达思想;错误较多,有语法或拼写错误。字数不足。
To be a civilizedcitizen
Our schoolorganized an educational activity called “To be a civilized citizen” at thebeginning of the year. All the students took part in this activity and theyhave improved a lot in many ways.
It’s reallynice to see the students being polite now. They know it’s important to respectthe old and care for the young. They also realize they should have good mannersand be honest. As a result, they are always friendly to others. Moreover, theyare willing to help people any time. When they are on the bus, they alwaysgive their seats to people in need. They are always patient enough to listen toothers about their joy and worries. Now the students don’tjust care about themselves. They tell others it’s very necessary to follow thetraffic rules. They also protect the environment. They show great respect toothers and treat people politely.
I’m so happy that the students have learnta lot from this activity!
                      二
The friend who has impressed me most is Wang Gang. He is tall and strong. He is so humorousthat I never feel bored when he is with me. He is also helpful and helps me alot. We often have a good time together.
One Sunday last year, we wentto climb Zijin Mountain together. I was so careless that I fell over on the wayto the mountain. Wang Gang helped me all the way and finally sent me to thehospital. I was very thankful to him.
We will graduate from junior high soon. Iwant to say, “Wang Gang, you are my best friend, I will remember you forever. Iwish your dream will come true soon.”
                          三
How to keep safe
Asteenagers, we should always keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Hereare some of my suggestions.
First, we should be carefulwhen we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger, we mustcall the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe. Third, weought to eat healthily and safely. Eating food that goes bad will do harm toour health. Fourth, we must obey traffic rulers, every year many traffic accidentshappen. Finally, summer is coming, and we must remember it’s dangerous to swimin the river.
In short, safety must comefirst! If we learn all these things by heart, we can enjoy a much safer life.

回复

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表