帖子

积分

昭武校尉(正六品)

积分
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2018-10-4 13:20:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
从上个季度开始和“礼仪”相关的话题就一直在考,本季度在Part1-Part3部分均又出现,主要考察礼貌的行为、礼仪的重要性、古今礼仪对比等相关问题,比较抽象一些,考生今天就来和智联外语老师一起学习吧~
有礼貌的行为:
注重仪表:pay attention to deportment
遵守诺言:keep promise
不说脏话:no bad words/swear words/dirty words
不抖腿:don’t shake legs when sitting
吃饭不发出噪音:don’t make noise when eating
没礼貌的行为:
Ø 插队:jumping the queue/cut in line
Ø 打岔:interrupting other’s talking
Ø 背后中伤他人:backbiting others
Ø 吐痰/乱扔垃圾:spit in the public/ litter around
Ø 大声喧哗:speak loud in the public
礼貌的重要性
The words and deeds(言行) of a person show his quality. When getting along with others, people with high quality are well-liked and well-respected(受欢迎/受尊敬). Thus, it puts other people at ease(使某人感到舒适,不拘束) and also helps decrease the social distance between two people, making it easier to communicate. As it were(可以说), politeness is the foundation of strong relationships. You are polite to others and vice versa(反之亦然), and in the course of time(久而久之), it can form favorable social morals(良好的社会风尚/道德).
一个人的言行体现了他的素质。在与别人相处时,高素质的人既受欢迎又受尊敬。这样,交谈时别人会很舒服,也可以减少两个人间的社交距离,使谈话变得更轻松,可以说礼貌是坚实关系的基础。你对别人有礼貌,别人也会以礼相待,久而久之,这可以形成良好的社会风气。
When you travel to or study in a different place, being polite is extremely important, especially when in difficulty. If you dine out or get lost, for example, you are easier to get help when you’re polite to others. Besides, when trip abroad, a person’s behaviors represent a country’s image, I definitely don’t want to discredit(使丢脸,败坏…的名声) my country, so I pay much attention to my behavior no matter where I go.
当你去别的地方旅游或者学习时,有礼貌是很重要的,尤其是在遇见困难时。如果你出去用餐或者迷路了,有礼貌能让你更容易获取帮助。此外,出国旅游时,一个人的行为代表了一个国家的形象,我绝对不想让国家丢脸,所以不管我去哪我都很注意自己的行为。
Politeness is crucial for company as well as employees. Nowadays, companies need to be polite to clients as they value(看重) a company’s attitude a lot. The better service you offer, the more customers you can attract, Haidilao Hotpot is a typical example. Customers flood into(涌入) this restaurant although it’s expensive. For employees, being polite makes it easier for them to deal with interpersonal relationships(人际关系) so to create a harmonious(和谐的,注意发音) atmosphere. And polite employees also stand a good chance(很有可能,大有希望) to get promoted(升职). Politeness is as important as working capability.
礼貌对于公司和员工都很重要。如今,公司需要对顾客有礼貌因为顾客很看重一个公司的态度。你提供的服务越周到,你吸引到的顾客就越多。海底捞火锅就是最好的例子,尽管很贵,人们还是爱去。对于员工,有礼貌使他们更容易处理人际关系,就可以创造和谐的工作氛围。有礼貌的员工更有机会升职,礼貌和工作能力一样重要。
随堂小测验
请根据今天所学内容,翻译以下口语表达:
1.注重仪表是有礼貌的行为
2.在背后中伤别人是很不礼貌的
3.高素质的人既受人欢迎又受人尊敬
4.使别人感到舒适
5. 形成良好的社会风气
6.一个人的行为代表了一个国家的形象
7.我不想让国家丢脸
8.更轻松地处理人际关系
9.创建和谐的工作氛围
10.有礼貌的人更有可能升职