积分

昭武校尉(正六品)

积分
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2018-12-2 13:42:22 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 智联Lily 于 2018-12-2 13:44 编辑

在一场雅思口语考试中,Part 1无疑是难度最低的。但难度低并不代表可以任性对待,相反,作为整场考试的第一步,Part 1的发挥可能会直接影响后续两Part的表现。如果Part 1回答顺利,自然更有信心应对后面的题目。

在Part 1考试中,有一道题几乎每个考生都会遇到,那就是Hometown!下面我们一起来看看,关于这个话题的高频问题以及对应的高分回答

Where do you come from?
I'm from/ My hometown is Beijing, which is the capital / located in the northern part of China.

Is that a big city or a small place?
As everybody konws, it's absolutely a big place, I mean it's huge. It takes over 5 hours to drive from the northeast of the city to the southwest. So I guess you can tell from this that my hometown is super big in size.

Is there anything you dislike about it?
Oh, I suppose it should be the awful air quality. In fact, you can see for yourself that it's terribly polluted today and everybody is wearing a face mask. Actually, my mom just called me this morning and said that she'd been having some respiaroty problems recently. It's mainly due to the somg I believe.

What do you like (most) about your hometown?
Well, off the top of my head, I like the most is the food. You can find different kinds of cuisines here - Mexican, French, Italian and so on. Dining out is always a wonderful experience. I particularly love Italian food and there’s an awesome Italian restaurant quite close to my home. I'm a regular  there.

Can you tell me something about your hometown?
Of course, the public transport in my hometown is pretty convenient. Apart from buses, we always have a subway system, which makes it really easy to go anywhere in the city. Also, there are many shopping malls, upscale restaurants and chic clothing stores in the city center. It's a great place to live.

Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
Frankly, I wanna move away, coz I'm sick and tired of the air pollution here. I'm thinking of moving to a smaller city in the south of China where there's better air and less traffic. I guess I'll set about planning on this in a couple of years.
◆ ◆ ◆  ◆ ◆

虽然君君分享的答案都挺长,但其实Part 1的考试时间往往只有3-4分钟,所以每个问题的回答时间并不多,回答2~3句最为合适。如果你讲太多,考官反而会觉得你在浪费时间,直接打断你,而影响到你的答题情绪。

除了注意回答时间,想在Part 1先拔头筹,还有必备技巧?

雅思口语Part 1高分技巧
流利度是第一位
fluency and coherence,及流利度和连贯性,是雅思口语的第一个评分标准。回答要尽量natural and spontaneous,自然自发不刻意。如果说不流畅,再高级的词汇、再高大上的句型都只会让考官觉得你是在背书。

基本答题模式
直接作答+拓展(原因,个人经历,举例,对比,结果等)
给考官一个简单明了的答案,开门见山。用完整的句子回答,先说总体上的状况或观点,再问自己what/ where/ who/ when,说一个或两个细节

说明原因
这个技巧很适合“do you like”的句型以及和“opinion”相关的问题,只需要问自己“why”。

例:
Do you prefer home-cooked food or food from restaurants?
I prefer home-cooked food becaue I think it's healthier and you know exactly what you're eating.

举例子
用在把问题说得稍微具体一点的时候,可以解释自己的回答,也可以给自己的找点证据支撑

例:
Do you like reading?
Yes, I like reading a lot.  I read all sorts of things, including novels, newspapers, magazines, and online articles.

作对比/比较
可以用到各种类型的题目,尤其是有关时间,地点,人物,事件。你不仅回答了问题,还要主动与有关的信息作对比,但是一定要记住首先要直接回答问题。

例:
When was the last time you travelled abroad?
The last time was in 2010 when I went to Japan. I quite enjoyed it. But what I’m really looking forward to is my trip to Korea next year.

说明后果/结果
很适合回答习惯和喜好的问题。想一下这样产生了什么结果,行动或者后果。

例:
How do you study your subject?
It's a quite complex subject and I need to study in different ways.  So I tend to make a schedule of what I need to do at the beginning of the week and decide how I am going to study that week.

◆ ◆ ◆  ◆ ◆

口语能力是一个长期积累的过程,不仅需要背诵素材、积累语料,同时更要学习技巧,学会举一反三。

想学习更多口语提分技巧
提前积累素材备战雅思吗?

12月雅思口语冲刺必备
也能帮你提升长期表达能力

回复

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。